Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Wacky World of Wendy White by Barbra Ann Bonilla

The Wacky World of Wendy White! a Whopper of a TaleThe Wacky World of Wendy White! a Whopper of a Tale by Barbara Ann Bonilla
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is first and forthmost about food. Then there is an underling story intertwined in about a lonely girl in search of a friend. On her quest, she finds more then she bargains for.
What are my thoughts on this book? To be honest I am not sure. Frankly my head is still spinning. I highly admire the author for keeping all those brand names straight in her head as she wrote it. I had to read it in short burst just to keep it in perspective. The underling story is wonderful however and I would recommend, if you are brave a person to read this book you should read it twice first to recognize the band names then again to fallow the true intended story. That way the good story is not lost under the weight of familiarity. I would recommend this to anyone who cannot help reading the store names while traveling down the street or the brand names while strolling in the grocery store isle.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment