Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Jerry's Magic by W.W. Rowe

Jerry's Magic by W.W. Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Magic is a powerful thing if you believe in it. Troubled by the loss of his father in the war a young boy tries to sell magical items to his friends. He soon learns the hard way however that the true magic is within himself. He only needs to look to his higher self to find it. This story as a good moral and the characters are likeable. I liked the batty mother and the mystic homeless man. The only issue I had with this book was it felt a bit rushed it seemed to come into the story in the middle and it was a very quick read. I would recommend this book to younger children who like magic as a great way to learn about finding the magic in them to do good for others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment