Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ted Saves The World by Bryan Cohen


Ted Saves the World: A Novella by Bryan Cohen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When a young man is dumped by his girlfriend in his favorite restaurant, he figures that his life is over. But destiny has another plan for him. This is a heartwarming story about a boy who finds the courage to be more than he ever bargained for in order to save the whole world from total destruction by an evil force. I really enjoy this story. The characters are believable and fun. The story is fast paced and keeps you turning pages, though I do feel that it would be better represented as a graphic novel, as it is very visual and some of the plot gets lost in the description of the situation. I would recommend it to anyone who likes "Sci-Fi", Fantasy or a fast paced novel that is very entertaining.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment